Johnsons All Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant is based on the most modern family of germicides QUATS. It ensures a high level of activity against bacteria, algae, fungi and enveloped viruses at exceptionally low concentrations. Johnsons Surface Cleaner passes stringent BS EN 1276 microbicidal testing (high organic contamination, hard water conditions) at a dilution of 1:1250, giving a 5-log kill (1:100,000 bacterial survival) against a range of the most problematic organisms.
Johnsons Surface Cleaner is the safest disinfectant in the market, you can use it to wipe & disinfect kitchen counters which are likely to come in contact with food.
Johnsons is ideal for disinfection and cleaning – sanitizing hospitals, livestock, food & dairy and personal hygiene sectors.
- Offers rapid, safe, powerful antimicrobial activity at low ppm
- Strong detergency ensures ease of removal of organic soil which harbours microbes
- Ease of formulation for biocidal activity under high organic contamination conditions
- Compatible with non-ionic, amphoteric and cationic surface-active agents
- Displays synergistic activity with other classes of biocide & excipients
- Retains activity in highly acid to highly alkaline formulations
- High molecular stability with retention of activity at extremes of temperature
- Lends itself well to formulation optimization for hard water conditions
- Retains biocidal activity in aqueous and organic solvents
- It’s non-toxic, non-tainting & odor-free at typical use dilutions